8 post
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
who is the designer? - Where can I buy this couch?
    Commento
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
Love the color scheme! Where do I find a rug like this? - Love the color scheme! Where do I find a rug like this?
    Commento
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
What are the dimensions of the room? I love the layout - I love the layout of this room. What are the dimensions? Thanks so much!
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
wooden chair and ottoman - Hello- I love the wooden chair and matching ottoman in this room. What is the name of the maker?
    5 Commenti
Liz Santos ha avviato una discussione
. What is the color of the ceiling? - I love the paint combo in the living room. What is the color of the ceiling between the beams? Thanks so much in advance!
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti