7 post
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
Overwhelmed with designing- help! - This property is unfinished. We are very likely to purchase this property in the next few days, (some interior photos below).I think I have ... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    38 Commenti
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
Hello -can you please tell me more about this chandelier? - How much light will it put out? Is it led bulbs and if so what wattage and how many? Does it come in a larger size? Thanks~
    1 Commento
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
Refinishing hardwood floors -need help with color(s) please! - Our 12 year old hardwood floors are trashed from wear and we are refinishing them. The cedar ceilings we put in have darkened and changed c... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
Is this too much stained glass for the area? - These antique doors didn't work out for the master bath as planned but I would like to use them -perhaps in the family room as shown below. ... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
~Help please with LVR fireplace/tables/trunk etc.. - Hello~ I would like to use the items I have (as much as possible) to pull our living room together. I have placed some of what we have in ... Continua a leggere
    54 Commenti
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
How long does it usually take... - for a design dilemma with photos to post? I started a thread with pictures about an hour ago but I don't see it anywhere. Thanks for any h... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
flyergrace ha avviato una discussione
Recessed lighting installation problem...ugh! - Hello~Our ceiling is 1.25" thick because the sheet rock is over the original old wood ceiling. The clips for the can light can't be adjuste... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti