9 post
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Pictures of this featured in a room? - Can you tell me where I might be able to see more of these fixtures featured in a room? Thanks!
    3 Commenti
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Alternative to ceiling fan? - I would like to change this ceiling fan in a loft area in my house. What light fixture would work here as an alternative? The rest of the a... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
What are the pro's using for interior paint colors? - What's new in the world of paint colors? Is gray still hot? Are some neutrals such as "revere pewter" by Benjamin Moore still being used u... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Rule of thumb for runners? - Is there a rule or thumb on how long or wide a runner should be? I'm replacing my existing rug in my entryway and wondering if I can go lon... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Rule of thumb for runners? - Is there a rule or thumb on how long or wide a runner should be? I'm replacing my existing rug in my entryway and wondering if I can go lon... Continua a leggere
    24 Commenti
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Rule of thumb for runners? - Is there a rule or thumb on how long or wide a runner should be? I'm replacing my existing rug in my entryway and wondering if I can go lon... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Do I need to hang this mirror lower? - I have this beautiful pottery barn mercury glass mirror that I moved above my fireplace. At what height should it be and how do I balance o... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Custom cushion for bench? - I would like to have a custom cushion made for my built in bench area. My questions are: 1) What type of filling do I need for the cushion... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
fleurish73 ha avviato una discussione
Awkward wall space? What to do? - What does one do on the walls in this space? I'm not into scrolly wrought iron things or sconces, etc. The branches above the bay window ca... Continua a leggere
    19 Commenti