19 post
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
What is this Chartreuse plant??? - HI everyone Happy Labor day weekend. I recently passed a shade garden and saw this Chartreuse shrub, plant saying take photos of me. Beautif... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
Can I prune my Arborvitae now - Good Morning everyone I am in zone 5 NE PA and my arborvitae are way too big and encroaching on my neighbor. When would be the best time to ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
Blooming machine - Good Morning Melody Dora is a blooming machine for me. First time I planted this great Dahlia in My Opinion. Have a great day everyone Vin... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
What is wrong with my Clematis? - Good Morning everyone. I have waited 3 years for my Sweet Autumn to mature and now it is dying? on the bottom. Any ideas what could be wrong... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
please help ID - HI everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend. I received this daylily and I know it is not as named. Was named Janice Brown, b... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
Lilac Suckers! with they eventually bloom? - Good Morning everyone. Hope you are enjoying a fresh spring. I have some very nice Lilac suckers. Will they eventually bloom? I would like ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
how andv when to divide kalimeris blue star - HI everyone. Can anyone advise me the best way to divide Kalimeris Blue Star? What a great plant and I would love to make a lot more. You he... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
arborvitae help - Good evening. Hope all is well As of August 8, 2015 in NE PA, can I still trim my Arborvitae? I believe I have Mission Arborvitae. Thanks i... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
Abeliophyllum (White Forsythia) - HI everyone, Can anyone tell me the best way to propagate Abeliophyllum (White Forsythia) I have tried so many ways and nothing is working. ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
flashphoto ha avviato una discussione
New to Dahlias. help my tubers are drying out - HI everyone. I dug my dahlias and washed them before I read not too. I tried to dry them out and now they are shrinking. Can I do anything t... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...