4 post
F K ha avviato una discussione
Clash of colors in guest bathroom - I have a guest bathroom where the toilet is white and the sink is a marble beige one. It sits on a dark walnut base and i feel the bright wh... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
F K ha avviato una discussione
Need honest opinion about curtains - I am in the process of finishing the reception area in my house and just put the curtains today. And i am second guessing myself and so over... Continua a leggere
    26 Commenti
F K ha avviato una discussione
how to brighten this living room - I have a dilemma. My tv stand looks too dark in my living room and somehow doesn’t match the rest of the decor. My couch is a light gray wit... Continua a leggere
    31 Commenti
F K ha avviato una discussione
Decorating around bronze mirrors - I have a big dilemma in my reception area in my house. The interior designer in charge used bronze tinted mirrors throught the house but my ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento