7 post
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
Stools - Where can I find these stools?
    Commento
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
Stools? - Beautiful. Where can I find those stools?
    1 Commento
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
Pergola dimensions? - Excellent work, can you provide the dimensions for the two pergolas?
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
Paint color for stucco - Do you happen to know the paint color that was used to paint the outside of the home?
    2 Commenti
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
Fire pit questions - What are the approximate dimensions of this fire pit? Also, what material were used, and is cleaning it post fire a concern for the client?
    Commento
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
The rope and ladder - I have to ask...where do they go? Beautiful space!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
fcbfan ha avviato una discussione
Gravel size - What size is the gravel below the seating area?
    Commento