5 post
Oops ha avviato una discussione
The stone really looks good - Which stone have you used for the countertop here ?
    Commento
Oops ha avviato una discussione
Setting TV in my new house - all the needed wires - Hi, I am trying to setup my TV in my new house. (Infact there'd be three, but the setup would be same). I am trying to put all the wires be... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Oops ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
Oops ha avviato una discussione
Paint the Garage Door with wood (faux wood) color - Hi, I have white garage doors and want to paint them in wood color. I know that's ridiculous. Let me rephrase it. Is it possible to paint my... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    6 Commenti
Oops ha avviato una discussione
Which company doors? - Which company doors are these? Where can one buy them from?
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti