42 post
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
FINALLY! Help me accessorize Room! - Finally after months of trying to redo my family room, I am happy to say that I now have a TV, console, and sofa. The shape of this room mad... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    26 Commenti
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Anyone ever ordered from Structube? - I randomly came across Structube's website. I live in the US and am amazed at their prices and what they have to offer. Has anyone ever orde... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Kid friendly durable sofa - I'm redoing my family room and looking for a good quality sofa that's not too expensive. I don't want anything where the cushions need to be... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Where are the chairs from? - I am looking for those colors Chairs!
    Commento
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Updated living room - I've been working on this room for a while. Here are some pics to update what I've done. My theme is world travel. I feel like it's still em... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Help me put my dining area together - I had these benches built to make a banquette. My kitchen cabinets are a dark brown, so I got this dining table from Pier I. I will probably... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    9 Commenti
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
App for room design - What app do you all use for designing a room?? I'm looking for something where I can put diff pieces of furniture in my actual room. By taki... Continua a leggere
    Commento
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Canvas or Framed gallery wall? - Trying to make a gallery wall in my living room. What looks nicer, using canvas or matted frames?
    1 Commento
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Fabric for kitchen benches - I need an easy to clean fabric for my kitchen benches. The one I have now is an outdoor fabric but as you can see, is not stain resistant en... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
faddu1 ha avviato una discussione
Decorating Living Room - Hi all. My room is still empty, but I have some ideas now. I have attached a pic of the room and a floor plan. It's the room called living/f... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...