37 post
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Time to paint the living room, color advice needed - So it is finally time to get to the living room at the Westover House. Yes the TV is still in the fireplace. My dilemma is as follows: ... Continua a leggere
    29 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
What I learned about refinishing wood. - 1. If your wood is dry, but the stain is intact, stain over it first. Obviously this does not work if it has poly or wax on it. 2. Alw... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    5 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Does anyone have a walk in refrigerator in their house? - My house originally had a "cold room" off the kitchen and I am thinking about recreating it.
    5 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Stainless steel kitchen sink with space for a dishwasher under it to m - I am looking for a, preferable antique but at least antique looking, stainless steel sink to match the one pictured (the one pictured is in ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    46 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen restoration, remove wall for one giant room or keep it two roo - I am at the point where I need to make up my mind as to what to do with the kitchen in my Tudor. There are a ton of photos in my ideabook t... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    173 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Should I paint my entryway gold? - This is the entryway to the entry hall. It appears to have originally been a dark gold color, almost bronze. I have it down to painting it... Continua a leggere
    49 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Looking for reproduction linoleum - I need reproduction linoleum to match the median and dark green tiles shown. Any ideas? It is vaguely marble look.
    20 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
What to do with a large entry hall? - In the never ending saga of rooms for which I have no use and what to put in them, the house has a large entry hall with a rug and nothing e... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    41 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Sanding or refinishing terrazzo mosaic tile help - My kitchen has a hearth made of 3/4 terrazzo tile. First, I need to find some blue replacement tiles if I can to patch a few holes. If nee... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
evilfij ha avviato una discussione
Look at that beautiful kohler rockbourne commercial style toilet with the original Sloan valve (but not the original seat -- last picture is... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...