13 post
etran ha avviato una discussione
Do you like your Top Knobs pulls/handles? - And how would you compare them to other brands like Schaub, Jeffrey Alexander, Omnia, Baldwin? Top Knobs website states that most of their ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    17 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Are Top Knobs cabinet hardware made in the USA? - I read in a thread from last month that they're made in the US, but I can't seen to find that stated anywhere online. I've looked at a few s... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Who installs support for countertop overhang? - We're building a new home and the builder just installed the kitchen cabinets. We want to have a 15" overhang on the peninsula. Who ins... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Countertop edge help - I have shaker cabinets in my kitchen and was planning to go with the pencil edge (which I believe is the same as the eased edge), but read h... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Would these lighting fixtures work in my kitchen? - Will these lighting fixtures go with my kitchen? Quoizel Sophia mini pendant in Palladian Bronze. http://www.build.com/quoizel-sph1508-sophi... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Diff. between Frigidaire Professional and Gallery induction cooktop? - I'm considering the Frigidaire induction cooktop (36") and can't seem to find any difference between the Professional model and Gallery... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for under counter water filter? - I'm looking for a basic under counter water filter for just cold water. I would love a hot/cold one but they're just too expensive! Any su... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Anyone familiar with Bianco (White) Ornamental granite? - I saw this at the granite fabricator that I visited, but I'm having problems finding much about it online. (kitchen pictures specifically) W... Continua a leggere
    Commento
etran ha avviato una discussione
Recommend your kitchen faucet - I'm looking for a kitchen faucet for our new build. The plumbing consultant I'm working with suggested the Grohe Parkfield, but I read onlin... Continua a leggere
    33 Commenti
etran ha avviato una discussione
Anyone have Daltile One Quartz countertops? - The granite fabricator I visited today recommended this brand as a low cost quartz manufacturer. I did a quick search online and saw they us... Continua a leggere
    74 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...