10 post
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
Which pendant lights for new build? - Well, I am knee-deep in the selection process for our new build and I am completely overwhelmed. Like, completely. I was using a designer th... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
Master Bath Shower Help - 6'5" x 5'6" - I have a few questions regarding my master bathroom shower layout in my new build. My untrained self has come up with this proposed layout... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
Colors of house please!!!! - !! What colors are the siding and shutters?
    Commento
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
Which historic 100-year old marble should I choose? - So, hopefully you all will think this is a cool project and won't mind giving me some desperately needed advice. :) Recently the old federa... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
2-Island Kitchen Design Help Please - Hello! I was hoping you could weigh in with your opinions. I am having trouble finalizing this kitchen design. I went through one round of c... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
Building Forum recommended your help with kitchen layout! - My husband and I are building our first house at 4,000sf. At first I loved the two-island kitchen idea, but after receiving comments on the ... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
Florida Floorplan Review Please :) - I have been a long-time browser of this forum but I am a first-time poster. I have learned a lot reading all of your advice on others' plans... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
Erica H ha avviato una discussione
    Commento