27 post
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
What to put in place of a wall-through AC? - I am installing mini-splits and will remove my wall-through air conditioning unit. How do people typically deal with the hole left behind?
    6 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Need advice on en suite BR with wonky floor plan - I need to add a bedroom, en suite bath and closet to a tiny home to accommodate an elderly couple. If I knock down a wall between 2 existing... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Wanna shake up my kitchen walls - I'd love to paint the walls in my kitchen some color other than gray. Backsplash and floor are gray. Any suggestions? Or if you think gray i... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Wall color for dark NE corner bedroom - THESE ARE STOCK PHOTOS and not my actual. I want to use Vant panels in Pewter Grey (as pictured) for my headboard. For wall color I've been ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Help me choose a foundation paint color! - My siding is going up as I post this. It is Mainstreet Natural Clay Dutchlap. Please help me with a foundation color to paint the existing c... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Help me pick a portico for small "cottage" home. - I am in the process of renovating the exterior of my home with taupe siding and white trim. Since this photo was taken, I have updated my fr... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Face-lift for small home curb appeal - We are ready to renovate for siding and front door. Roof is new. We do have an upstairs, but dormer windows face the back. We like taupe sid... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Please suggest fix for dangerous upstairs railing - My upstairs railing is similar to this. I have grandchildren, and it's dangerously low for them. Any ideas for how to extend the height, esp... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Wall color--adjacent bedrooms - I have two adjacent bedrooms that can be seen from the same hallway. The wall colors are currently very similar, but I'd like for each one t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
estherliba ha avviato una discussione
Wall hanging for protection. - I have guests coming with a small child. I have moved a futon into the guest room, but I don't want the wall to get scuffed when the futon i... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...