4 post
ECS ha avviato una discussione
terrible color please help me!! - hi fellow Houzz friends my whole house is BM Carlisle Cream. I picked out SW Trusty Tan for our basement bathroom and bedroom and the color ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ECS ha avviato una discussione
Long curtains on everything? Thank you thank you - hello friends, thank you for taking time to read this. This is a picture of one major wall in my house- the kitchen to the family room. It h... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ECS ha avviato una discussione
Please please help me pick a stain - Our hardwood floors are getting stained today and I'm stuck on the color. I like the rustic, plain browns but I'm not sure they match our ch... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ECS ha avviato una discussione
Did I do this picture wall right? - Or is this a Houzz fail? Any input is super appreciated!!
    2 Commenti