14 post
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash - Does anyone know where this backsplash is from???
    2 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Living room design with an art piece as inspiration... - Hi everyone! My living room is pretty much a blank space. It is semi-open to our small galley kitchen, and is painted a very neutral color -... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen Backsplash Suggestions - Hi everyone! I am trying to help my Father-in-law pick out some backsplash for his kitchen. He recently moved into this place, and I know at... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Versatile paint colors for a small room with little light - Hi everyone! I am not sure what to do. We have this third, unused bedroom in our house that was once painted and used as an office, but n... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Pet friendly rugs? - Hi everyone! I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction. I have two large dogs at home. My home is largely covered w... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
How to spruce up a small breakfast nook area? - Hi everyone! Please ignore my dog :P I am including a picture of the breakfast nook, and my kitchen leading up to it. The picture of the ... Continua a leggere
    31 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Ideas for bath tile to compliment porcelain floor tile - Hi everyone! I recently purchased 24 x 6 in Porcelain tiles for my small bathroom floor. I am re-doing the entire room, and have many det... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Need a darker grout color for this floor tile? - Hi everyone. I chose the Marazzi Montagna White Wash 24 x 6 inch porcelain floor tiles for my small bathroom re-model. We are going to ha... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Tile for bath surround to match flooring... - Hi everyone! My husband and I have just recently gutted our very small bathroom. We are doing everything -- even replacing the drywall. W... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
erynv ha avviato una discussione
Paint color for a small office area? - Hello everyone! My husband and I have just* started working on one of our extra rooms, a small area we are going to use as our office/cra... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...