4 post
ersmith10 ha avviato una discussione
Gutter Color Recs. - I am trying to decide on gutter color. Base color/siding is SW Anonymous; eaves and trim are SW Iron Ore; and roof is Weathered Wood (browni... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
ersmith10 ha avviato una discussione
Need Exterior Color Advice - I just had the exterior of our lakehouse restained. The siding is SW Anonymous, and the eaves, windows, doors, and trim are SW Iron Ore. I’m... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
ersmith10 ha avviato una discussione
Need help on exterior paint or stain color - We recently replaced and stained/painted our decking and railing from back of house to lake. The railing is painted in Sherwin Williams Iron... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    6 Commenti
ersmith10 ha avviato una discussione
Need Advice on Kitchen - I have an open floor plan at our lake house that has a huge stacked stone fireplace (with beiges, grays). We want to keep the fireplace as i... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti