24 post
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
Please need help for some advise on my 2nd Home Renovation Project. - Hello guys, I’m on my process to have a huge renovation on our dry kitchen. I will put a mini bar table on this area, which is I will crack ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
My 2nd Home Project. Bonda Home. - Hello guys. I’m on my process to have a huge renovation on our dry kitchen. I will put a mini bar table on this area which is i will crack t... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
Patio design and outdoor furniture - I have a patio include the outdoor wet kitchen and a small toilet, so that I do not need to enter the indoor toilet. What kind of furniture ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
What I can put in my patio to make it more interesting? - I have a patio with include the wet kitchen outdoor and added with the small toilet so that I do not need to enter the house. What type of f... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
I want to make a Lap pool.. Please help me. - Please, i need an advise or ideas where to start and what to do first when i need to start to make my lap pool on this area. What tiles i ca... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
Please help. - I need an advise... Im having a problem to choose an armchair that i want to put it in my family area.. I went to the sofa shops last weeken... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
Please help. - I need an advise... Im having a problem to choose an armchair that i want to put it in my family area.. I went to the sofa shops last weeken... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
what is the name of the grass you used? - Can i know the name of the grass.. ? cuz in my place here there's alot of the different grass.. thanks.
    1 Commento
Bob Tonny ha avviato una discussione
Please help... I want to build a lap pool in here.. - Hello houzers.., I have a huge land to the backyards of my house and I want to build a lap pool on the right side of my house.. I want it, n... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...