11 post
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
decorating living room console table - Help! My living room console table is in desperate need of a make over. I have bought a ton of pieces that I love but am struggling to put a... Continua a leggere
4 Mi piace    18 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Flooring for mudroom/laundry room - Hi! My husband and I are converting a downstairs bedroom into a mudroom/laundry room. We are making this new mudroom the main entrance to ou... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Mudroom and bump addition on cape?! - Hi! I love my house and property but am toying around with the idea of an addition. We have a cape and while most people expand their second... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Addition to front of cape?! - I love my house and property but would love extra space downstairs. Specifically, want to bump out front bedroom and add master bath/closet ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Removing old carpet glue from wood - Can anyone recommend how to remove old carpet glue from hardwood?! I am starting to redo my staircase and my husband and I are struggling wi... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Dining room rug size for table that extends - Hi! While I am not finished with my living room (see other design dilemma post I have going) - I am starting to give thought to the rug that... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Where is the rug from? - Looking for a rug like this - where is it from?
    1 Commento
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Round or rectangular living room rug? - Hi! My husband and I recently moved into our house and we are slowly piecing it all together and decorating. We are in search of a coffee ta... Continua a leggere
    49 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
In search of 55 inch double vanity! - I'm struggling to find a 55 inch double vanity that is simple but still efficient! I used the Houzz shop feature but all the listed vanities... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Erica D. ha avviato una discussione
Help-my husband wants to tile the ENTIRE bathroom-entire ceiling too! - My husband and I are completely redoing one of our bathrooms in our new home - it's a blank slate right now since everything has been gutted... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...