4 post
ebullington ha avviato una discussione
What type of paint for metal fence? - Looking for recommendations for a good paint brand/type for a metal fence. My fence is similar to the one in this picture but it is black an... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
ebullington ha avviato una discussione
How would you layout my small living room? - I think there might be a better way to layout my small (11' x 12') living room, but not sure how. Should I have less furniture? Bigger furni... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
ebullington ha avviato una discussione
Can you identify this stain color? - Trying to determine the stain color used in these photos. We will be staining a new cedar porch and posts. The house is dark grey (similar t... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    11 Commenti
ebullington ha avviato una discussione
Gabled porch on a hip roof house? - I'd like to replace this flat portico roof with one that is a bit wider, deeper (to cover the steps) and also adds some height. The house ha... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti