25 post
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Mirror for a narrow loo - Hi all, I’m back needing some help, please. This is our (almost finished) downstairs loo, as you can see it’s quite long and narrow. I can’t... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Beam colour - what would you do? - Hi again! We are renovating our cottage and discovering all sorts of unexpected problems that make me regret starting this! When enlarging... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    36 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Mishmash styles exterior. Any ideas on how to improve? - Hi all! As you can see, our house is a jumble of styles due to a multitude of alterations and extensions over the years. The rendered part i... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
A tale of two rugs - Last week I thought I'm finally done furnishing this room at our new cottage, but apparently that's not the case. We bought the rugs few mon... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Yet another post about window dressing - This is our newly decorated upstairs sitting room, it has access to a balcony, and I need some serious help (please!!!) deciding what type o... Continua a leggere
    42 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Any idea what type of wood is this - We were very lucky to find all sorts of wonderful old stuff in our new house (and barn), one of which is this absolutely enchanting bench, o... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    15 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Please help me identify this plant - I'd appreciate some help in identifying this shrub or tree. We finally exchanged on Wednesday on our new property and, although it's not my ... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen - upcycle or replace? - Hi all, We will shortly exchange on a second home and I'm already making plans for things that we would like to change or improve. One thin... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    19 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Awkward, but quaint? - Hello all!! It's been quite a while since I've been active on this site, but once again I'm in need of your help and advice, please. We are... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Luciana ha avviato una discussione
Puppy fridge - We have an almost 1 year old Bernese mountain dog that has all sorts of allergies and food intolerance - Iggy was the runt of the litter and... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...