35 post
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Exterior wall re-do -- best products? - Will be removing the exterior stucco on my home along with the 1980's Celotex/black board underneath. Contractor thinks there won't be OSB ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Removing stucco and starting over. - So I have one of those 1980's homes that's part brick, part stucco (mostly stucco) and wood trim (clunky faux tudor stuff). The wood is in ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Question about "innie" windows - My Andersen windows from the 1980's, which I still have on one side of the house, sit flush to the interior wall. They are double hung wind... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Replacing old insulation in unfinished basement. - Hi. I have the old, yellow-color fiberglass batt insulation, cut in squares all around the top of basement cement walls where they meet the... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Stucco and Marvin Essential Brickmould question. - Marvin Essential windows were istalled flush to the stucco on my home. Previously there had been chunky cedar wood trim. I told the dealer... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Stucco and Marvin Essential brickmould question. - Marvin Essential windows were istalled flush to the stucco on my home. Previously there had been chunky cedar wood trim. I told the dealer... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Are there any class 4 asphalt shingles that are not fussy/mottled? - I have brick that has quite a few colors in it. Some of the house is also stucco. The original roof was a beautiful shake roof, but they a... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Smooth trim on a textured stucco home? - My home is brick and textured stucco with cedar trim. The cedar trim is not in good shape. As I've been replacing windows, it is clearly t... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
What is the trim color around the door? - The trim around the door looks grey and is wonderful with the yellow. Is that just cement or is it painted? Looks so much better than ordi... Continua a leggere
    Commento
dottt1 ha avviato una discussione
Do you have inside window screens? How do you like them? - So, after an unfortunate window experience, I'm having my windows changed to casements (they were double-hung windows). I've never had wind... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...