18 post
doba ha avviato una discussione
Help with bathroom lighting over 65 inch double sink vanity - About to start bathroom reno. I have 65 inches in space wall space over the vanity that is closed in by walls. I need to put the largest m... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
doba ha avviato una discussione
Beautiful Bathroom - Vanity details - What is the source for the vanity and the dimensions? Love it!
    2 Commenti
doba ha avviato una discussione
Need help with TV placement over fireplace - We are placing a tv over the fireplace. I am concerned about viewing height. The top of the mantle is 53.5 inches. We will have a soundba... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    17 Commenti
doba ha avviato una discussione
I need help with lighting over 30 x 80 inch kitchen island - I need advice for my 30 x 80 inch island. I have 8 foot ceilings and a tall 6'3" husband. I have an all white kitchen with some stainless... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
doba ha avviato una discussione
Do you think these pendants are too wide for an island that is 30" x 80" ? - That would only leave about 7.5 inches on either side. I really love them. Also, my ceilings are 8 feet. Please let me know if I would be... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
doba ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
doba ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
doba ha avviato una discussione
Please help me with Cambria Torquay and Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color - I had planned to use White Dove BM, but I just got a sample today and it looks terrible. It looks so yellow/green next to the Cambria Torqu... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    34 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...