15 post
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
What to put on master walk in wall - We are remodeling and you walk into a blank wall to go to our master. Door will be left open mostly so what if anything do I put on that wal... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
need help or opinions on foyer console - I cannot decorate my foyer console. I have these items it. Honest opinions welcome
    8 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
need new furniture with ideas for color, placement and drapes. - Help me decide what furniture to buy, sectional, one sofa,with 2 chairs flanking. I like rustic modern
    1 Commento
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
need new furniture and window treatment ideas - I have pictures to try to get ideas on what furniture pieces to buy. Need new everything, none of this furniture will I keep. Placement of f... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
need idea for something under mirror in foyer - Please send pics of ideas in my foyer to put under mirror.buffet is located on wall since adjoining room is dining
    13 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
bathroom dilemna - Is my tile too busy for the counter
    24 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
drapes or nothing - Just adding walls give ideas please like drapes, what to put on walls or to fill corner spaces
    11 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
drapes or nothing - Do I need drapes,also other ideas in this room
    20 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
    5 Commenti
dkdyche ha avviato una discussione
need new furniture with ideas for color, placement and drapes. - Colors and buying new furniture. TV is on east wall. Fireplace faces north so that is low light. Give drape ideas and furniture ideas and pl... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...