5 post
Denise Kaser ha avviato una discussione
Help! Bossy fireplace,I need a plan - I just rip up carpet need to decide to get new? Would like walls to look good with fireplace and dining room. I am in need of new sofa and t... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    81 Commenti
Denise Kaser ha avviato una discussione
I have a 72” buffet, can I put a 36.5x36.5 canvas above? - I have a 72” buffet, can I put a 36.5x36.5 canvas above?
    5 Commenti
Denise Kaser ha avviato una discussione
What size sofa? - Buying new furniture, what size sofa and arrangement would you do for this living room?
    10 Commenti
Denise Kaser ha avviato una discussione
Love the curtains - Could you share
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Denise Kaser ha avviato una discussione
Need Help coordinating these 2 rooms - Need help bringing these two rooms together. Have some family pieces that I need to work around. New inherited dining set. Would like to upd... Continua a leggere
    212 Commenti