6 post
Dawn ha avviato una discussione
Need help with this small space - This wall sits between my Family Room and Kitchen in an open floorplan. It has always been somewhat of a challenge. We just added this mir... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Dawn ha avviato una discussione
Mirror suggestions for oversized Vanity - This is the proposed cabinet for my Master bathroom vanity. My husband and I are struggling with what to do about the mirror above. We cu... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Dawn ha avviato una discussione
Need decorating advise for family room - I have been making a series of changes to refresh our living spaces. I am thinking of changing the lamps, fireplace marble, mantle design an... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Dawn ha avviato una discussione
Stay Brown or not - I am in the midst of updating my rooms and so I replaced a tuscan fruit bowl work of art with this new more transitional art. I was preparin... Continua a leggere
    52 Commenti
Dawn ha avviato una discussione
Angle 30” Wall design - I am challenged by finding the right design for this angled wall sandwiched between my entry foyer and two story family room. I am slowly up... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Dawn ha avviato una discussione
Love this print. - What is the name of this print and where can i find it?
    Commento