5 post
Ginie ha avviato una discussione
Living room furniture layout help please - I have a few pieces of furniture that I love and some I bought (prematurely). I need some advice on the experts here on how the living room ... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Ginie ha avviato una discussione
Boring Hallway - Help! - Hi, We are restoring a late 1920s house and I chose to go white on white in all public areas. The color is SW Alabaster and it looks beauti... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Ginie ha avviato una discussione
Cabinet Height Above the Sink - The cabinet maker, who quit midway, made all upper cabinet boxes the same height except the ones over the stove where the cabinet base is 35... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Ginie ha avviato una discussione
Expensive Granite Install - Chips and Seam Very Noticeable - Hi, I wanted to get some advice from granite experts and people who've had experience with bad/good seams, chips, cracks, etc. in their inst... Continua a leggere
    65 Commenti
Ginie ha avviato una discussione
Need help with exterior colors on historic home - This is a 1930s historic (in National Registry) home that we are renovating. I'm stumped with choosing exterior colors for the stucco, trims... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti