7 post
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Fab pergola. Painted steel? Can you grow climbers on steel? What wood? - Any details you can give would be much appreciated, as my traditional wooden lean-to pergola fell down after 10 years and I have to start fr... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Patio - Hi Kate Do you mind if I ask what stone you used for the patios and paths please? This garden design is absolutely stunning! Thanks a mill... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Chairs and table - Hi can I ask where the beautiful table and chairs are from please?
    Commento
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Chairs and table - Beautiful table and chairs. Where are they from please?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Bar stools - Hi where did you buy the bar stools please?
    Commento
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Chairs - Hi I love the chairs. Can I ask where they are from please?
    1 Commento
Christine Desmo ha avviato una discussione
Hob extractor - Hi Wonderful design! Can i ask how or where did you place the extractor for the hob please? I have a similar issue with a split ceiling ove... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti