16 post
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Reseeding Lawn - Hello Our front yard is in terrible shape -- it is very uneven and practically has no grass but rather full of weeds. I originally planned ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Gratuity for GC? - Our contractor is just about wrapped up with our major renovation that included a full gut/remodel of our kitchen, master bath, and whole ba... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
My Medallion Kitchen Reveal!! - I'm very excited about sharing my kitchen reveal. I'm very grateful to all the contributors on GW. I spent countless hours reading posts wit... Continua a leggere
    51 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Standing water in Blanco sink - I absolutely love our Blanco Diamond Silgranit single bowl sink. However I've noticed that while most of the water flows towards the drain, ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Who pays to reinstall damaged cabinets? - I am having new kitchen cabinets installed, and there are several doors that need to be replaced, a wall corner cabinet frame needs replacin... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
elfa - Container Store - I'm so excited that I just had to share (DH doesn't quite share my enthusiasm for these things lol). Was at the Container Store today, and t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Vanity placement question - We are remodeling our main bath. It's a small 5x10 bathroom. The vanity will be to the left of the entrance, toilet on same wall as vanity, ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    17 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
How to keep bathroom organized for family of 4??!! - We are moving from a condo with 2 full baths to a house with 1 full bath. I have a 5 yr old and another baby on the way. In our condo, DH an... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Tips for bathroom organizing with kids? - We are moving from a condo with 2 full baths to a house with 1 full bath. I have a 5 yr old and another baby on the way. In our condo, DH an... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
DeeV78 ha avviato una discussione
Cabinets arrived- how fussy should I be with dings? - My cabinets arrived on Wednesday and my GC is in process of installing. I saw them for first time today, they're partially installed. I noti... Continua a leggere
    30 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...