5 post
davidjg7 ha avviato una discussione
Steal and Glass Partition - I am also renovating an apartment in Munich and have been considering doing something similar using steel and glass as a partition. Are you ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
davidjg7 ha avviato una discussione
what is the width of this basin - What is the width of the basin, need to be 370mm or less
    1 Commento
davidjg7 ha avviato una discussione
Sliding Door Locks - Help, I am looking for a door lock system for internal single sliding door which slide parrallel with the wall (barn tipe). Recommendation... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
davidjg7 ha avviato una discussione
Width of the table - Looking to do a similar long table in narrow room,.
    1 Commento
davidjg7 ha avviato una discussione
What is the width of the table - I am wanting to put a long table in a room that is narrow, looking to reduce the width of the table
    Commento