7 post
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
Cabin/Ski House refresh - We just bought this lovely home in Western Maine and I’m looking to refresh it a bit. The interior paint color is a sage green and just make... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
Cabin/Ski House refresh - We just bought this lovely home in Western Maine and I’m looking to refresh it a bit. The interior paint color is a sage green and just make... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
western Maine home needs to be brought up to date - We’re purchasing a home in Western Maine and in need of updating walls and kitchen cabinet colors to update the look and lighten up the spac... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
exterior stain - I love the exterior stain of this home. May I ask what the color is?
    1 Commento
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
    5 Commenti
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
d4daniela ha avviato una discussione
Screws - What kind of screws is the table put together with? Stainless steel or another type of metal?
    1 Commento