14 post
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen Remodel - I love my white, white is safe but I do love the warm, modern farmhouse look and wood cabinetry as well. I don’t know if I will get tired of... Continua a leggere
    34 Commenti
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Wall color - Could you tell me the color of the wall? Thanks!
    1 Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Island color - What color is the island? Love it!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Wall color - What is the wall color called? It's beautiful! Thanks!
    1 Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Paint color - What is this beautiful color on the walls? Thanks!
    1 Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Wall color - Could you please tell me the name of the wall color? Thanks!!
    Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Wall color - Could you please tell me this wall color? Thanks!
    Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
Wood Floors - Where did you find those? What kind are they? Thanks!!
1 Mi piace    Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Corrie ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...