7 post
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
Recessed lights - Where can I get the square recessed lights you used in the soffit? Who is the manufacturer?
    1 Commento
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
This is my backyard makeover. Used pavers on two sides of the pool and for the patio across the back of the house. To save water, we used de... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
Backyard walkway by pool - I'm trying to come up with a design idea for south and east sides of the pool. The other two sides have brown pavers. The yard slopes down o... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
2 Mi piace    11 Commenti
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
What can I do with a white rock fireplace others Than knock it down? - The fireplace is in my living room. I just added this beautiful brick color couch for color. But, the fireplace needs something. I was think... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    26 Commenti
Cheryl Valice ha avviato una discussione
60's Kitchen Updated to the 21st Century - In Los Angeles, there are not many opportunities to buy a brand new home, so unless the house you're looking at has already been updated, yo... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    14 Commenti