4 post
csoper ha avviato una discussione
Ho-hum 1970’s ranch - This sweet home needs a boost to its curb appeal. We want to replace the siding and keep the new-ish roof. Suggestions on siding and archi... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    23 Commenti
csoper ha avviato una discussione
Exterior update - Our Plain Jane 1970’s L-shaped ranch is in need of some pizazz. Looking for color suggestions and architectural details that can be accompl... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
csoper ha avviato una discussione
Do I need to start from scratch. - We downsized into a 70’s ranch from a much larger home and I’m finding it impossible to make the living area work functionally or aesthetica... Continua a leggere
    28 Commenti
csoper ha avviato una discussione
Front entry remodel - The paver entry to my 70’s tri-level is crumbling and needs to be replaced. Since we’re rebuilding from the ground up, I’m looking for ways... Continua a leggere
    Commento