8 post
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
which light bulbs - I am using these lights over a kitchen island. https://mitzi.com/Product/H709701L-AGB/TWH  The specs call for E26 25Watt bulbs. I also hav... Continua a leggere
    Commento
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
bathroom with wall mounted faucets - Please help with measurements for my master bath. Builders wants me to make a mock up of how everything should be installed and is working o... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
island pendants - I am looking at pendant lights for a kitchen island. The kitchen has high ceilings (10' with sloped cathedral higher than that) with adjusta... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
Beginning home design - We are beginning the design process for a beachfront home in the Bahamas. The lot is 150 ft wide and the goal is to have all the focus on th... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
wet room dimension - I'm thinking of a wet room for my master bath. This is my layout so far. My question is, how far should the shower heads be from the vanity ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
trying to identify granite - Does anyone recognize this granite? I'm buying a used kitchen and this is the granite but I will probably need more for the new layout.
    2 Commenti
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
bathroom countertop materials - I am redoing my master bathroom. I have a 6.5' counter with sink that I will be replacing. I would like to put in a larger sink, with a max ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
csmmlc ha avviato una discussione
bathroom countertop materials - I am redoing my master bathroom. I have a 6.5' counter with sink that I will be replacing. I would like to put in a larger sink, with a max ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento