6 post
Karla Betterton ha avviato una discussione
Sofa - Could you tell me where the sofa can be purchased?
    Commento
Karla Betterton ha avviato una discussione
Pottery barn sofas - I've just ordered 2 Pottery Barn Cameron rolled arm sofas. I've really enjoyed the sofa and love seat I have but wanted something updated t... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Karla Betterton ha avviato una discussione
Pottery Barn sodas - I've just ordered 2 rolled arm Cameron sofas from Pottery Barn in oatmeal textured linen cotton. I have enjoyed my sofa and love seat for 16... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    24 Commenti
Karla Betterton ha avviato una discussione
Granite - What is the name of this granite?
    1 Commento
Karla Betterton ha avviato una discussione
Drapery Rod - Where can I get the drapery rod?
    1 Commento
Karla Betterton ha avviato una discussione
Window Treatments - Where did you get the window treatments?
    1 Commento