34 post
combine ha avviato una discussione
Need advice on bedside tables - I posted this a year ago or so and I finally found some bedside tables that were (sort of) affordable. I would love your advice on whether ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    46 Commenti
combine ha avviato una discussione
Chairs - These dining chairs look functional (easy to wipe clean) yet they don't lack in style. Could you tell me more about them? And where they wer... Continua a leggere
    Commento
combine ha avviato una discussione
Teen girl bedroom. Need help finishing it - We have come a long way, but not yet finished....still need lamps, rug, new ceiling light.... We will be painting soon. Ben Moore Rever... Continua a leggere
    33 Commenti
combine ha avviato una discussione
Help with the finishing touches please - This room belongs to our 16 year old daughter. We ve just redone it. I need to repaint the right side table white and then I need help wit... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
combine ha avviato una discussione
Big, blank wall - We have nearly completed our basement Reno . We have a nice fireplace area for watching tv and visiting, but across the room, we have this ... Continua a leggere
    80 Commenti
combine ha avviato una discussione
Wall treatment. - What is the treatment used on the wall? Is it tongue and groove?
    Commento
combine ha avviato una discussione
Wow - This kitchen is one of the most beautiful I've seen! Lots of colour yet still calm. Perfect! Thanks for sharing on here.
    Commento
combine ha avviato una discussione
Help me finish my Master bedroom - Hi there. I am about half way through completing (decorating) our master bedroom. Walls are Revere Pewter, which now look more brown than ... Continua a leggere
    88 Commenti
combine ha avviato una discussione
Teen girl room. - So, my daughter likes turquoise. I think a little goes a long way! Her bedroom furniture is cherry (and it's not being painted) so somethin... Continua a leggere
    58 Commenti
combine ha avviato una discussione
What do I put in this box? - This box looked lovely at Christmas, but when I took all the greenery and candles out, it's just an empty box. I have no idea what to put i... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    34 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...