10 post
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
Sq feet and floor plan - How many sq feet is this house? Could I see a floor plan? Looks awesome!
    Commento
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
Plans and Sq feet - How many sq feet is this house? Could I get the floor plans please? Looks awesome!!
    1 Commento
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
Sq ft - How many sq feet is this house? Very cool!
    1 Commento
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
Sq ft and plan - Approx how many square feet is this house? Is there a way to see the floor plan? I really like the house.
    1 Commento
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
Floorplan? - I'd love to see a floor plan in order to see how the car passageway is integrated into the house.
    3 Commenti
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
Garage and Sq ft? - How does the garage work with two garage doors in different locations? Also how many square feet is this? Thanks!
    1 Commento
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
2 Mi piace    12 Commenti
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
    5 Commenti
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
codonwc ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti