9 post
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
How do I build this fireplace? - We’d Like to have this fireplace built but I can’t find plans and we’ve had two different carpenters give us different info on how this is b... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace Design help! How can I build this? - We’d Like to have this fireplace built but I can’t find plans and we’ve had two different carpenters give us different info on how this is b... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Help with master bath shower! Lots of pics. - We are remodeling our master bath. The shower will be about 5 1/2’x 3’. I don’t love any of the tile but that’s a different issue. It’s be... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Master Bath layout - Need Help - My husband and I are struggling to figure out what to do with our mastet bath. We pushed out a wall to add 3’ and we’re relocating the wate... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Master Closet HELP - We are remodeling our house and I need to decide on what built ins I want for our small master closet. It is 8x8 but the door Is in an odd ... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Gorgeous! - Love this kitchen! Can you tell me what color the wall paint is? It looks like the greige/Gray i’ve Been looking for! Thank you!!
    1 Commento
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen help-w/pics! Should I change this backsplash, and my island!?! - We’re painting our kitchen cabinets white and walls BM revere pewter at 150%. Countertops are black granite. Floors will be a darker wood.... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
2 Mi piace    Commento
Chris M ha avviato una discussione
Can this Floorplan be saved? Redesign help needed please!! - I really dislike our first floor and need help trying to figure out how we can reconfigure the layout so we have more useable space. I know ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    16 Commenti