5 post
Bella Tanner ha avviato una discussione
adding an extension to a kitchen island - I am moving to a new house with a central kitchen island which doesn’t have an “overhang” to allow some stools to be placed under it. I can’... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Bella Tanner ha avviato una discussione
Dark dark bedroom walls what colour carpet - So I'd like to paint my spare bedroom walls and ceiling a dark rich navy. Like farrow and ball drawing room blue and add blush and copper to... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Bella Tanner ha avviato una discussione
Stools - Where did the stools come from they are perfect for what I am looking for!
    Commento
Bella Tanner ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Bella Tanner ha avviato una discussione
Claw foot bath help! Tiling? - I'm having a loft conversion in a few weeks with bed and bathroom. In the bathroom we are having a large shower and a claw foot bath. My dil... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento