7 post
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen backsplash, light switch placement dilemma - Hi! I'm hoping to get a couple of opinions or suggestions on our tile placement of our kitchen backsplash around a light switch that sticks ... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen island shape dilemma - Hello! I'm having trouble knowing what to do about my kitchen island as we get ready to change the countertops. Currently, the shape of th... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Help with exterior paint color on sort of odd house - ! ior . Our , appealing. ! , gize iption, ! ! ,
    14 Commenti
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Should I be worried about this tile install? - Hi! I wanted to post a bunch of pics from my bathroom tile job to see if anyone could tell me if this looks right. My untrained eye has me... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Is this tile placement/cut correct? - Hello, We are having our bathroom redone, and there is a section of tile that was placed yesterday that I'm wondering about. There are three... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Need help with tile size for bathroom - Hello, We are getting ready to remodel our master bath, and I am looking for any advice on what size tile to use. I have just about settled... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
clocktrasher ha avviato una discussione
Need help picking roof color for house with green siding - Hello, I am having a terrible time picking a roof color for our house with green siding. It has white trim and black shutters/front door. ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti