6 post
Claudia Reynoso ha avviato una discussione
flooring in kitchen - What type of flooring is used?
1 Mi piace    Commento
Claudia Reynoso ha avviato una discussione
is the countertop one large slab? - Is the countertop one large slab?
    Commento
Claudia Reynoso ha avviato una discussione
Old sewing machine table needs some love - My mother gave me her old sewing machine table. I love it but it needs to be updated. As you can see it was painted white before but now it ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Claudia Reynoso ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom naked! - Help! We had to pull out our old double sink. It was rotted and we were having rodent issues. It's finally time for an update. Any suggestio... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Claudia Reynoso ha avviato una discussione
Decor help - Hi, I'm replacing the yellow sofas with the black ones you see. Too much to reupholster. I have three small boys so I thought black sofas wo... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Claudia Reynoso ha avviato una discussione
Mom of three needs a little TLC - Hi, I'm replacing the yellow sofas with the black ones you see. Too much to reupholster. I have three small boys so I thought black sofas wo... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento