6 post
cjlarkin1 ha avviato una discussione
should I paint trim around windows? - I am painting the upper part of my house cream and leaving the lower section dark brown. Should I frame the vinyl windows with the dark brow... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
cjlarkin1 ha avviato una discussione
Pool mottling in new pool-need advice - I had a pool finished in February of 2022. They used Coastal Blue plaster by WetEdge. It is a salt water pool. Within 3 weeks I noticed mot... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
cjlarkin1 ha avviato una discussione
anyone add a pool light to existing I ground oool? - My contractor put a junction box in but I guess forgot the niche where light sits? They will have to make it right but I’m wondering what th... Continua a leggere
    Commento
cjlarkin1 ha avviato una discussione
design advice for living room - Wanting to re-tile the fireplace in a more current design and warmer tones. Should I also change fireplace insert? The rug is on order and p... Continua a leggere
    33 Commenti
cjlarkin1 ha avviato una discussione
Need help determining design for carriage house - Hi, i am furnishing a carroage house which will also serve as my Office for the next uear and then I retire. This will be a guest room 90% ... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
cjlarkin1 ha avviato una discussione
Need design ideas for long hallway - I have a hallway roughly 40'x6' with an awkward area at the end. Previous owner had a sideboard on one wall with a print over it and office... Continua a leggere
    25 Commenti