12 post
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Master Bedroom Woes! PLEASE HELP!!! - My husband is returning to a healthy lifestyle after being ill. I'm now trying to spark up the flames by bringing and elegant flare to our ... Continua a leggere
    56 Commenti
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Drapes and candle holder - what colors are the drapes and where can we find the candle holder?
    1 Commento
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
More suggestions welcomed
    Commento
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Guest Bathroom remodel nightmare-Help!! - Hi everyone, first off, I love love burnt orange and sea foam green colors together. So I had this big idea to paint half of my bathroom wal... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
panels are very nice - Where can they be purchased from?
    2 Commenti
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Family Room Nightmare!! - Need help/advice on completing this family room- new taupe leather, burnt orange and gold pillows with matching drapes--Any suggestions wou... Continua a leggere
    36 Commenti
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Wider runner added - door rug haven't arrived yet--I think it's going to look pretty welcoming- thanks so much for all the comments, they we... Continua a leggere
    Commento
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Wider runner added - door rug haven't arrived yet--I think it's going to look pretty welcoming- thanks so much for all the comments, they we... Continua a leggere
    Commento
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
Wider runner added - door rug haven't arrived yet--I think it's going to look pretty welcoming- thanks so much for all the comments, they we... Continua a leggere
    Commento
CeeJay DAN ha avviato una discussione
DIY Foyer - looking for ideas on completing my look
    19 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...