12 post
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom - How to improve? - Hi folks! Can’t yet invest in total demo of bathrooms. Biggest challenge is the beige-ish tiles on wall and grey ish tiles on floor Really ... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Living Room Layout Help - Moving into this space and looking forward to transforming into a Mid century home! 1. Is this gorgoeus wallpper going to be too much to ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Need Backyard in Brooklyn ideas! - Ok creative geniuses… This space is about We have a two year old and we love hosting gatherings for friends. Help us make this a fun, funk... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen- What would you do? - Moving into our new home! The tricky kitchen question- Theres a soft white MDF counter top with beige yellowish cabinets and brown backs... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
What to do when can't match tile? - Hey friends - If you were to repair this..what would you do? Can't find the exact same tiles (12x12 botticino style honed). I'm not a huge ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Painting Kitchen - Hi All - Considering throwing in some color to this rental apartment. I like the idea of midnight blue...but open to ideas! Mainly I'm curi... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Help us choose a color for the wall! - Hey Everyone, We've long stared at these grey splotches of paint swatch and nothing is clicking for us. Would love your opinion on a color... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
Also, I do have just one tile I saved from when the tiles were removed. It is in tact but still connected to the cement backing...is there a... Continua a leggere
    Commento
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
thank you all! I am really appreciating all your advice. I was able to find some 12x12 Botticino that comes very close to the color, not pe... Continua a leggere
    Commento
citrinhead ha avviato una discussione
What to do when can't match tiles!?? - Hi All, Here's a riddle for all your genius minds... Due to a leak behind the shower wall...several 12x12 botticino tumbled tiles had to b... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...