6 post
circonium ha avviato una discussione
Sustainable/eco-friendly deck products? - I am looking to replace an old wooden deck and am being steered away from wood and toward composites (Trex) by a contractor. I am trying to ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
circonium ha avviato una discussione
Am I overthinking this stair runner? (old house, U-shaped staircase) - Am replacing very old stair carpet, and while I recognize rationally that anything I do will be an improvement, I'm still finding this stran... Continua a leggere
    19 Commenti
circonium ha avviato una discussione
What's the obvious choice for countertops, if you were me? - I put quartz in a previous house and it looked nice and was functional, but I am sort of over the plasticky look/feel of it and not excited ... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
circonium ha avviato una discussione
Flummoxed by how to lay out new kitchen in old house - Hi, and thanks in advance. I have been profitably lurking. Moved not too long ago into a very nice 1915 house with a 1980s/early 90s (?) ki... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
circonium ha avviato una discussione
Tell me what to expect with rewiring - I've been getting bids to rewire my new-to-me 1915-ish house. About 25% of the wiring has been updated, according to one of the electricians... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
circonium ha avviato una discussione
Combining kitchen and dining room - any advice on this layout? - I have a quirky old house with a tiny galley kitchen and am trying to gain space by combining the kitchen with my dining room and coat close... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti