8 post
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
Is this new (English?) Ivy growth? - Hi, I just cleared a ton of Ivy (maybe English) and planted some native drought tolerant grass. Grass is coming in good, but now there are t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
Native or invasive grass (California) - What is this? Identifying it will help me to decide if it is a good idea to keep it or not. Thanks in advance! I am planting native grasses ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
Good or Bad Idea? - Hello All, A year ago, I had a yard of nasty weeds. Seeking a low-maintenance backyard that is safe for my dog, I covered it with wood chips... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
Raccoon problem - Hello all and thanks in advance for advice. I did a search and found a couple of posts about raccoons, but I think my situation is a bit un... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
What should I do with my artichoke plant? - My artichoke plants collapsed from their own weight a little before ideal harvesting time this year (I think because I was watering too much... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
What next with a yard of dead weeds? - Because I knew I wouldn't get to it for a number of weeks, I decided to just cover my yard (75% foxtails) with a tarp. I now have a yard of ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
Let's Play Weed/No Weed - Round 1 - After buying a home with a very neglected garden, I am on round three or so of clearing the weeds and need some help identifying if these ar... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
chaudk ha avviato una discussione
What would you do with this? - The attached pic shows about 20ft out of about 100ft that is all this way. Heavily weeded, but what looks like a nice flower garden undernea... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti