8 post
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find it? - Where is the hanging metal wind chime like sculpture from?
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Love the chairs! - Please, could you let me know who is the chair designer or where they were purchased? I adore these chairs!
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Adore your aesthetic! - Who makes and sells this sofa? I adore it!! Love your aesthetic!
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Who is the file cabinet manufacturer? - What color and which brand?
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Where is the storage desk with legs from? - The white storage desk with legs
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Love this project!!! - What is the color of the home?
    Commento
Celia Almeida ha avviato una discussione
Gorgeous design & materials. - We are in the process of renovating the Master ensuite. I've been searching for a shower head and shower hose system. I love the look you've... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento