38 post
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Pendant Size for Over Small Peninsula - Hi Guys, struggling here with pendants. We're going to have a smallish peninsula in our kitchen (56.5 inches long by 36.5 inches deep) and w... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Galley Kitchen - Remove Peninsula? - Hi Everyone, This is the house we're closing on next month. It has a (dark) galley kitchen with a small peninsula that we're considering rem... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Curb Appeal help! - Hi everyone, We are closing on this house next month and I would love any curb appeal advice you might be able to suggest. It's a 1954 colo... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
What style house is this? - Hi All! We are closing on this house in July and I'm having trouble figuring out what style of house it is. It was built in 1954. Is it a ca... Continua a leggere
    Commento
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Utensil Drawer Insert Question - Hey guys, does anyone have utensil/knife/etc inserts in a 36 inch base cabinet? The closest base cabinet to my dishwasher is a 36 inch wide ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Conestoga Cabinet Owners! Assembly question - Hi guys, I am not at my house (in another state during the renovation), but my contractor just called and said he's completely lost with the... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    18 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom tile - kids bath - Hi guys! The first tile went down in our reno and I love it. Thought I'd share a picture. This is the ceramic made-to-look-like-cement tile ... Continua a leggere
4 Mi piace    9 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Can anyone identify this grout color? - Hi guys! I came across this gorgeous bathroom and it has many of the same elements that I've chosen for my master bathroom, including the su... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with kitchen backsplash! - I needed my backsplash tile for my kitchen picked out...basically yesterday so I am asking for your help. My counters are polished carrara m... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
cece673 ha avviato una discussione
Me again! Master Bathroom Tile Choices - Hi guys! OK, so I am trying to finalize choices for our master bathroom. Our bathroom floor is 12x12 "Bianco Classico" (basically ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...