8 post
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
Exterior Paint Suggestions—Please help!! - All suggestions welcome especially with photos of similar houses. To me the color looks like an army barrack currently. I’m pretty open to... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
Better curb appeal? - It's time to paint this house--any suggestions for colors or other ideas to give it better curb appeal? Forgive the grass and wedding, have... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
Help with Modernizing without Ripping Out Built-In? - I would love to hear anyone's ideas about how I can modernize the kitchen cabinets, floor and built ins to bring this into the 2020s. I lov... Continua a leggere
    30 Commenti
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
where are the chairs from? - Where are the two chairs from?
    Commento
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
flower light in bathroom - Where is bathroom light from?
    Commento
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
master bathroom - Where are the vanities from and what is the counter material?
    Commento
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
cdsredesign ha avviato una discussione
floor details ? - Where is the floor from ?
    Commento