301 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: Living room update
1 Mi piace    14 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: Colour challenged Houzzer seeks white advice
5 Mi piace    543 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: I swear if I see one more "dinning" room I'll scream!
23 Mi piace    348 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: POLL: Beautiful Or Ugly Chapter 2
    36 Commenti    196 Voti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: HELP- Company is coming!
12 Mi piace    358 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: Please help with curtains, rug and chairs!
1 Mi piace    87 Commenti
7 Mi piace    484 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: Most awkward living room of all time
1 Mi piace    38 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: Help with artwork and side tables
1 Mi piace    73 Commenti
catsw ha commentato una discussione: Need help with Piano Room Remodel
    6 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...