4 post
cathibrew ha avviato una discussione
Help with my dated entryway! - Below are pics of our entryway. This is off a side door of the house, but the main entrance we and everyone that visits uses. I would like t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
cathibrew ha avviato una discussione
Need help with bedroom paint color - We just moved into a new house and we need to paint the master bedroom. I need advice about colors that work with our furniture. I am thinki... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
cathibrew ha avviato una discussione
Ideas for new family room - Hello, this is the family room in the house we recently purchased. It measures about 25 x 25. We will be moving there in May. The wall on th... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
cathibrew ha avviato una discussione
Help! Having an 80's flashback . Need paint color with oak cabinets. - I am looking for a way to update my kitchen, but keep the oak cabinets the same. I just painted it BM Buxton blue and I think I inadvertentl... Continua a leggere
    46 Commenti